Each year a small group of published writers of speculative fiction get together for one special week in September in a secluded residential location in beautiful Snowdonia, North Wales, to critique work, discuss ideas and generally connect with other writers. Note: Speculative fiction includes science fiction, fantasy and all their sub genres.
Book now for upcoming Milfords
If you wish to go on the mailing list for future Milfords, email jacey(at)jaceybedford.co.uk, or phone UK number 01484 606230.
- Limited to a maximum of 15 participants
- Constructive peer-group critiquing.
- Open to writers from the UK and abroad. We operate a non-discrimination policy
- Newcomers are always welcome.
- Novelists and short story writers, multi-published authors and relative newcomers.
- Authors must write science fiction/fantasy.
- Attendees must have sold at least one story to a recognised (paying) market to qualify for attendance. If in doubt about qualifications, please talk to us.
Mornings are your own. Hard-working afternoons. Sociable evenings.
- Beautiful surroundings. Comfortable accommodation.
- Locally produced & organic food. Special diets catered for.
- Price (see website) includes accommodation and all meals.