Wednesday 18th September
Tina arrived last night, only able to take part in the last part of the week due to unusual circumstances, so now we have our full fifteen writers. We might have cracked a bottle of wine and stayed up a little later than usual, but that’s what Milford is all about. Well, that and writing, of course.
Wednesday night is always the AGM. A new committee is elected to run Milford for the following year. That committee has been fairly static for the last couple of years and was reelected unanimously with one addition. So the Milford committee for the coming year is:
- Dave Gullen – chair
- Jacey Bedford – Secretary
- Liz Williams – Chair in charge of vice
- Tina Anghelatos – Treasurer (together with her minion)
- Kari Sperring – in charge of shouting about the blog
- Jim Anderson – egregious token male
- and new for this year…
- Tiffani Angus – links with academia
Blame them for anything you don’t like.